Heartspeak, episode 4: Astrological Preview of 2018
You may be wondering what 2018 has to offer you from an astrological perspective: here goes!
Saturn in Capricorn from 19 Dec 2017 until 2020
- Last visit Feb 1988-1991
- Conservation of energy and resources. Effective use of energy both at home and at work.
- Living in Integrity. Do my career choices mirror my authentic self?
- Do I need to create better emotional and physical boundaries?
Uranus in Aries: moving direct on 2nd January and later in the year moving into Taurus
Uranus direct in Aries (In Aries since 2011)
- Great time to move forward on adventurous, innovative ideas
- Watch for impulsive behavior
- Innovation in revolutionary ideas such as AI (Artificial intelligence)
Uranus in Taurus (May 15-Nov 6 then for 7 years from March 2019). Last passing 1935-42
- Revolution in new digital and robotic ways to streamlined production of foods & medicines.
- Revolutionizing shopping, finances and farming.
- New ways of working with the Mother Earth.
Jupiter continues through Scorpio till Nov 2018 exposing sexual abuse and inappropriateness.
Pluto continues its journey through Capricorn (2008-2020) turning over institutions. Chiron into Aries April 2018 for a few months then back into Pisces until March 2019: advances in healing.