Mind, Body, Spirit Workbook: A Handbook of Health
This book combines many years of Dr. Page's teachings, experience and wisdom in a holistic workbook where the reader is invited to share their self-reflections, learn about chakras, enhance their intuition and enjoy many visual imagery exercises.
This workbook, developed from Dr. Page’s innovative and well respected course “Spirit in Practice” is a truly interactive tool allowing the reader to complete the exercises at their own pace. The aims of the book are to:
- Enhance understanding of the mind/body connection
- Reduce stress levels through a variety of well-tested techniques
- Raise awareness of subtle energies especially the chakras and the aura
- Awaken the inner healer so that healing starts from within
- Encourage the use of the powerful forms of healing, color and sound.
Softcover. Publisher: Random House UK (December 2, 2004) 176 pages.
|Dimensions||9.3 × 6.2 × 0.6 in|