Place of Refuge Deep Dive
The Place of Refuge – Puʻuhonua o Hōnaunau National Park – is located on the Big Island of Hawaii. We’ll pay homage to the gods, meet majestic turtles, cleanse ourselves in sacred waters, pass through an interdimensional doorway & then call in our ancestors sitting beside one of Pele’s pools.
Music credit on all videos & meditations: Steve Roach https://steveroach.com/
Journey virtually with your Earth Mysteries Visa:
Through this valuable library of videos, we travel to many wonderful sacred sites around the world, some of them natural and others manmade.
Journeying virtually, my words & images create an atmosphere that causes your senses & intuition to come alive, so you feel immersed in the energy & wisdom of the Earth’s Mysteries.
Signup for an Earth Mysteries Annual Visa
The annual visa also gives you access to at least three live video sessions per year, where together we’ll meditate virtually at a specific sacred site, plus a group social media platform.
Remember: The Earth Mysteries Visa gives you 24/7 access to:
- Immersion into worldwide natural & manmade sacred sites
- The love and wisdom of our ancestors
- Music led meditations, diving deep into the energy of certain places
- The meaning of symbols, geometric patterns & designs found within many temples
- How our psyche is influenced by geodetic energy
- Interdimensional portals
- Innate connection to light beings & our star family
- How our inner elements resonate with the natural world
- Elementals and interdimensional beings
And much more …
There are no reviews yet.