Place of Refuge Deep Dive
The Place of Refuge – Puʻuhonua o Hōnaunau National Park – is located on the Big Island of Hawaii. We’ll pay homage to the gods, meet majestic turtles, cleanse ourselves in sacred waters, pass through an interdimensional doorway & then call in our ancestors sitting beside one of Pele’s pools.
Music credit on all videos & meditations: Steve Roach https://steveroach.com/
Journey virtually with your Earth Mysteries Visa:
Through this valuable library of videos, we travel to many wonderful sacred sites around the world, some of them natural and others manmade.
Journeying virtually, my words & images create an atmosphere that causes your senses & intuition to come alive, so you feel immersed in the energy & wisdom of the Earth’s Mysteries.
The annual visa also gives you access to at least three live video sessions per year, where together we’ll meditate virtually at a specific sacred site, plus a group social media platform.
Remember: The Earth Mysteries Visa gives you 24/7 access to:
- Immersion into worldwide natural & manmade sacred sites
- The love and wisdom of our ancestors
- Music led meditations, diving deep into the energy of certain places
- The meaning of symbols, geometric patterns & designs found within many temples
- How our psyche is influenced by geodetic energy
- Interdimensional portals
- Innate connection to light beings & our star family
- How our inner elements resonate with the natural world
- Elementals and interdimensional beings
And much more …