Sacred Journey of Iceland
June 9-20th, 2019
Join us on this amazing journey through some of the most spectacular natural scenery in the world, with the island’s 130 volcanoes and 11% of the land covered with ancient glaciers. Traveling around the less visited ring road – a trip only possible during the summer months – you’ll see why the sacredness is in the land. With towering snow-covered mountains, amazingly powerful waterfalls, bubbling hot springs, black lava beaches, and giant ice flows which have broken away from the glaciers, we can only stand in awe at the creative magnificence.
And then there are the little people –trolls, elves & fairies – who deeply permeate Icelandic mythology. There will be opportunities for group sharing and meditations as well as time for enjoying the thermal swimming pools, good food with other travelers & the Icelandic welcome.
Everything is expensive in Iceland; for this reason we have included breakfast and lunch in the final pricing to keep your costs as low as possible.
- Guidance and meditations from Christine throughout the tour
- Shared Lodging in 3* hotels (single supplement available)
- Travel around ring road in luxury coach
- Local driver tour guide
- Full Icelandic breakfasts each day
- 2 course lunches on tour days
- Admission fees to Borgarnes Museum, Vatnshellir Cave, Amphibian Boat Tour and Lava Center
- Airfare to and from Iceland
- Shuttle to and from airport
- Personal expenses; drinks, insurance and tips etc.
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Optional extras such as whale watching, glacier walks or sightseeing in Reykjavik
To view the complete itinerary click here.
Costs: $4800 for shared accommodation plus meals as above. Single supplement: $1100
(Three payments of $1600: deposit, 2nd plus single supplement Feb 19th and 3rd April 19th)
To register: Click on the following link to pay the deposit of $1600. A check for the same amount, payable to Christine Page MD, can be sent to 13315 Slateridge Place NE, Albuquerque, NM 87111 USA.Register for This Sacred Journey
Cancellation policy: Deposit minus $300 before Feb 19th, after 2nd payment, $2600. No refund after 3rd payment on April 19th.