Celebrate the Magic
September 9th-20th, 2018
There are few places in the world that evoke such feelings of mystery, magic and heartfelt hospitality than Ireland.
As you step onto the Emerald Isle, it feels as if you’ve entered, not just a place where mythology & history merge, but also a country where the veils between the spiritual dimensions are thin and anything is possible. Irish songs, stories, music and dance add to the magic.
Join us as we travel to many ancient sacred sites around Ireland some of which are manmade such Newgrange & ancient dolmens, and some which radiate natural beauty, such as Connemara and the Burren.
- Teachings, guidance and meditations from Christine
- Sightseeing as per itinerary in a luxury coach with an experienced Irish driver/guide
- Accommodation in rooms with private facilities for 11 nights
- Irish breakfast daily
- 5 hotel table d’hote dinners
- 5 two course lunches
- Return ferry to Clare Island
- Tour of Clare Island
- Entrance fees to the following attractions and sites: Glendalough, Blarney Castle, Lough Gur, Cliffs of Moher, Aughnanure Castle, Kylemore Abbey, Carrowmore, Ratcroghan Visitor Centre, Loughcrew Megalithic Tomb, Hill of Tara, Bru na Boinne Visitor Centre and Newgrange or Knowth Passage Tomb (subject to availability)
- Porterage of one piece of luggage per person at each hotel
- Hotel service charges and tax (at current rate)
- Flights to and from Ireland
- Shuttle to and from airport
- Personal expenses; drinks, insurance and tips etc.
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
To view the complete itinerary click here.
Dates: Join us for a welcome meeting at 7:00pm on Sunday 9th September in the hotel (location TBD).
The journey ends after breakfast on 20th September 2018.
Costs: $3950.00 (shared accommodation). Single supplement: $780.
To register: Click on the following link to pay the deposit of $1600. A check for the same amount, payable to Frontiers of Health, can be sent to 13315 Slateridge Place NE, Albuquerque, NM 87111 USA.Register for This Sacred Journey