Heartspeak, episode 3: Following Our Intuition
Have you ever been inspired to speak or act but failed to follow through and later lived with regret? Do you ever had an inner knowing but not known how to share the information?
Now more than ever before with all the information circulating on the media and internet, it’s important to be able to hear and follow through on your intuition or inner wisdom. Indeed, this is the very basis of this podcast, Heartspeak for when we listen to our intuition we’re listening to the loving voice of our soul.
So here are my insights & tips:
- Everybody is intuitive: men and women
- Intuitive information is simple and unemotional
- Intuition always connects us more fully to ourselves. It loves us.
- Knowing the signs which occur when we’re following and not following our intuition, helps greatly. E.g. goosebumps, shivers up the spine or feeling of dread
- Our psychic abilities give us access to the psychic world but our intuition guides us as to what to do with the information.
- The solar plexus is our psychic center but its information can be unreliable.
- Increased Intuition by: Asking for help, 3 time rule, writing poetry and 20 minute answer
- Close all the doors not in harmony with my soul and open those which are.