Immersion in Fields of Light
October 22 – November 4, 2017
Peru is one of the few places where spiritual energy is permanently anchored, especially the feminine, enlivening power, represented by Pachamama.
Her fertile wisdom flows through trees, rivers, lakes and mountains and is also present in the ancient stones of temples, waiting to be awakened by your tender presence.
Join us on this amazing journey to some of the most revered areas of Peru and Bolivia, high up in the majestic Andes. We’ll explore the temples of Cusco, gaze in awe at the majesty of Machu Picchu, visit mysterious sites such as Moray and Tiahuanaco and be dazzled by Lake Titicaca, to name just a few.
Embraced by the warm welcome of the hospitable Peruvian people, Christine and our own Inka guide will share teachings, meditations and sacred ceremonies.
We’ll be entranced by the building skills of stone-masons stretching back into the days of Lemuria and access temples, less visited by tourists. Staying in comfortable 3-5 * hotels, the tour is interspersed with plenty of opportunities for group sharings, rest and the meeting of friends old and new.
- To learn more, download our brochure for this Sacred Journey [PDF].
Dates: Meet in lobby of Hotel at 2.30pm on Sunday 22nd October 2017. The journey ends after breakfast on 4th November 2017.
Costs: $4900 (shared accommodation). Single supplement: $795.
To register: Click on the following link and pay the deposit of $1600. A check for the same amount, payable to Frontiers of Health, can be sent to 67, Jordan Avenue, San Anselmo, California 94969 USA.
Register for This Sacred Journey
- Teachings, and meditations from Christine and Leland.
- Expert local guidance and sacred ceremonies.
- Shared occupancy in 3-5 star hotels. Single supplement available.
- Daily breakfast plus most lunches and a welcome dinner during the trip.
- Domestic travel by boat, coach, air and train.
- Entrance-fees to all sites mentioned in the itinerary.
- International flights.
- Personal expenses, insurance and tips.
- Pre or post-tour lodging or taxi to and from airports on days of arrival and departure.
- Cost of visa for Bolivia for US citizens.