Saturday 5th – Sunday 13th July 2014
(Optional 3 day extension to Kauai 13-15th July 2014)
There are few places where relaxation, freedom of spirit and outstanding beauty are found in such abundance. Here it’s easy to let go and immerse yourself in the warm waters of joy, love and inspiration. Visiting sites, sacred to the ancient Hawaiians and then the powerful volcanic energy of Madam Pele, it’s the perfect place to birth the changes you want to bring into your life, transforming your world forever.
The Journey includes:
- 2 days snorkeling in warm waters with pods of dolphins who invite us to play. Our days in the water will be led by dolphin expert Joan Ocean in a boat known to the dolphins; Sunlight on Water.
- Listening to the whispers of the ancient Hawaiian Peoples in sacred sites, including Pu’uhonua O Honaunau, the Place of Refuge.
- Watching the sun rise over the active volcanic crater of the Goddess Pele in the Volcanic National Park.
- Meditating within the darkness of the lava tubes of Mother Earth
- Being part of a community of individuals who enjoy learning & laughing
Cost on the Big Island: $1795 (includes all teachings, boat trips, transport around the island & entrance fees. Not included: flights, accommodation and food)
July 5th -9th (4 nights)
participants will make their own booking at the King Kamehameha Kona Beach Hotel (Courtyard Marriott)
July 9th-12th (3 nights):
the group will stay in the Volcano village, in a lodge already booked by Christine: additional costs around $80/night (shared room)
July 12th-13th (1 night)
participants will make their own booking at the King Kamehameha Kona Beach Hotel
Optional 3 day extension to Kauai
Considered one of the most beautiful of the Hawaiian Islands with breath-taking scenery, it is also considered to be one of last remaining pieces of land associated with the ancient culture of Lemuria. We’ll tour Waimea Canyon, watch sunset over dreamy beaches and enjoy the hospitality of Kauai.
There’s also the option of a helicopter or air flight over the island!
Cost: $395 (includes, transport on island, teachings and entrance fees. Not include flights to and from Kauai or lodging)
July 13-15th (2 nights) participants will make their own booking at the Aston Islander on the Beach.
To register: pay a deposit of $900 indicating whether you’re joining us in Kauai.Register
Exploring the incredible natural elements of air, fire, earth and water yield these lovely photos from the Big Island where we explore a sacred elemental journey every year or two.